Buying A Hockey Stick for Someone?
A Hockey Stick is a great gift! But shopping for one could be intimidating. We are here to help you through it.
- You can find this on the front, near the top of their current stick, or send us a picture.
- Ex. (P92 - Matthews)
- Let us know their height and weight, or get the flex rating off their current stick
- Height matters because cutting the stick can dramatically affect the flex rating.
- Generally, the flex rating is half of the players body weight
- Today's top end sticks often feature the company that makes them (Ex. Bauer), the line of sticks (Ex. Nexus), and the specific make (Ex. 2N Pro). We will help you through this process.
The Pro Blackout
Your top of the line - 100% Carbon hockey stick. Built for performance and maintains the durability to withstand the demands of the pro game.
The Pro Blackout series has evolved to include gloves, skates, and goalie sticks! These high-quality items are manufactured without the branding, giving you access to the best quality gear, while not having to pay top-dollar for the name on them.