Hockey Shin Pad Size Guide
SIZING HOCKEY SHIN GUARDS
Here are the steps to help determine your initial sizing for shin guards:
- Wear your skates and tie them as you would when playing.
- Sit on a chair or bench with your feet at a 90° angle.
- If you wear your shin guards over the skate tongue, measure from one inch below the top of the tongue to the middle of your kneecap.
- If you wear your shin guards under the skate tongue, measure from the top of the tongue to the middle of your kneecap.
- Round up if your measurement falls between inches.
- The measured distance indicates your shin guard size. For example, if you measured 15", consider starting with 15" shin guards.
Keep in mind that this size is just a starting point, as personal preference plays a role in shin guard fit.
The Pro Blackout series has evolved to include gloves, skates, and goalie sticks! These high-quality items are manufactured without the branding, giving you access to the best quality gear, while not having to pay top-dollar for the name on them.