Pro Blackout Sticks - Shipping & Warranty
We understand that often times you may need a stick right away, therefore we strive to get sticks packaged and sent out as quickly as possible! We continue to make this our focus and continue to get quicker and more responsive. If there are any questions or concerns we phone the customer right away.
When your order is completed you will get a confirmation email with tracking information.
HockeyStickMan is happy to service customers every day with shipping orders all across North America! Sticks are shipped using UPS & FedEx because the added reliability & flexibility of working with the two biggest couriers in the world helps us get our customers their sticks as fast as possible.
Hockey sticks are kind of a funny item to ship, expensive to send you just one, but pretty much the same cost to ship 2, 3, 4 or 5. Therefore we charge a flat rate of $19.99 for Ground ($21.99 with Signature) and $29.99 for Express (within most areas of the United States and Canada).
- The flat rate does not cover the full cost of most shipments.
- FedEx/UPS does not go to some areas so we have to ship USPS or Canada Post.
HSM WARRANTY POLICY
PRO BLACKOUT STICKS
Purchased from HockeystickMan online or in store
- One-week full replacement - Pro Blackout, Pro Blackout Extra Lites, and Value Blackouts broken within one-week of purchase (or receipt of the stick in the case of shipping) will be warrantied at the full value of the stick in the form of a HockeyStickMan gift card eligible to be used online of in stores.
- Customers must provide evidence of the broken stick, either by bringing it to a HSM location or providing images of the stick within one-week from purchase (or receipt of the stick in the case of shipping). Failure to provide evidence of the broken stick within one-week negates the full replacement warranty and the stick will be eligible for partial credit only.
- Replacement sticks purchased with a full warranty claim come with no warranty (standard retail practice).
- 30-day split warranty – Pro Blackout, Pro Blackout Extra Lites, and Value Blackouts broken within day 8 and day 30 of purchase (or arrival in the case of shipping) are eligible for a split credit equal to 50% of the stick’s value applied as a HockeyStickMan gift card through our .com or .ca sites respectively.
- Customers must provide evidence of the broken stick, either by bringing it to a HSM location or providing images of the stick within 30 days from purchase or arrival time in the case of shipping. Failure to provide evidence of the broken stick within 30 days negates any eligibility for a partial credit.
- Sticks purchased with a split credit warranty are still eligible for HoceyStickMan’s standard warranty policy.
The Pro Blackout series has evolved to include gloves, skates, and goalie sticks! These high-quality items are manufactured without the branding, giving you access to the best quality gear, while not having to pay top-dollar for the name on them.